Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa

Our local City had a Christmas Party where they sang Christmas carols, ate doughnuts and saw Santa.
Payton was so excited that he was getting a little inpatient cause he wanted Santa to bring him the right stuff.
He told Santa he wanted a Four-Wheeler and drove his hand all over Santa to show him what he wants it to do.





This was the first time in four Christmas' that Payton liked Santa. He now understands that Santa brings the toys. He wanted to make sure to tell him what he wanted.

4 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Way cute! I hope Easton is like that this year! By the way I love you family picture of you guys walking across the bridge. It is really neat!!

Tiffany said...

You are so on top if things. What a good mom. I am so glad that Payton liked Santa. He is so cute.

J&J said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Payter(thats what Logan calls him) is SO cute!! We LOVED playing with him over thanksgiving! Can't wait for christmas to see him again and you too!!

Sitterud Family said...

Hey I had no idea you had a blog... Good I am so excited I always wonder how cute little Payton is. He is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys over the holidays.