Saturday, January 31, 2009

SnOw

I have really been slacking on my blogging. Thanks for the reminder Whit! This year when it snowed it was a fun year. Even though we didn't get that much Payton played in it more and had so much fun. He was really trying to be a big helper by helping me shovel the driveway. I was glad to have his help. It made it that much more fun!

When Payton was shoveling he would push the snow with his shovel and then pack it around and in the Jeep's tires. It was really funny. He was so proud that he was helping.



He was having the most fun trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue. But there was a small problem or in this case big problem. If the snowflakes touched his eye he would turn from happy to fully mad and yell "Its on my eye... It's on my EYE!!!" It was so funny, you would just be shoveling away and about every five minutes one would get him!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Jessie,
So good to see you back in the blogging world. I check your blog all the time. Payton is getting so big. Let me know when you come up so we can get together.